How do I search Rented apartments/flats in New Delhi...?

PROVIDES INFORMATION OF SOUTH DELHI PROPERTIES
Alok Chatterjee

How do I search Rented apartments/flats in New Delhi...?

Postby Alok Chatterjee » 22 May 2017, 13:20

Nowadays, renting a property is one of the need of working professionals ;)

Lavisha Dixit, having experience in real estate

Re: How do I search Rented apartments/flats in New Delhi...?

Postby Lavisha Dixit, having experience in real estate » 22 May 2017, 13:32

Renting apartments/ flats in NEW DELHI is a challenging and a time-taking task.

--- With Technology available online, one can find out several platforms such as 99acres.com, magicbricks.com, quiker.com, commonfloor.com

Here you can find out the rented places info.( with broker/ without broker)

--- If a person is a Professional Worker
Ask in your work-space especially the colleagues. Just ask for the delhi people working in your company and living on rent
already. They will surely & definitely help you.

Similarly, if a person is a student, then ask your classroom colleagues and institute staff for helping you.
You might not get the sufficient response in the first asking. The Main KEY Here is to "FOLLOW-UP" with till they comes forward to help you out,definitely.

------You can reach out to Mother Dairy/ Paan Gutkha shops guys/ milk vendors to look for a rented place for you and enquire them. These guys are intelligent enough to have knowledge of the rented place vacated recently.

I hope this is helpful! Feel free to comment and share your thinking. 8-)

Umang Rai

Postby Umang Rai » 22 May 2017, 13:41

If you are looking for flats in NEW DELHI, close to office, within budget and next to metro station, then check out the localties where affordable rental units are avaiable.

--- SOUTH DELHI
The posh location of delhi constitutes Chittaranjan Park, Kalkaji extension. The areas are close to the nearby super-markets, malls & metro making them an attractive and affordable renting apartments/flats.

However, ALAKNANDA is the major hub where single professional working person gets the rented apartment at affodable costs says Malhotra properites, based in SOUTH DELHI.

--- EAST DELHI
East delhi includes locations such as lakshi vihar, nirman vihar.
Being close proximity to metro locations are preferable for the rental apartments even below rs10,000/-pricings.

Hope this wil help you......... :)

Answers from Logico

Postby Answers from Logico » 22 May 2017, 15:28

For searching rented apartments in NEW DELHI, we can also look-out for

North-West Delhi
The areas like Rohini, Pitampura are the best areas for rentals for 2BHK apartments. With the close proximity to metros and good infrastructure made it as a desirable and a higher demanding rented apartments.
The other areas that considered by students are Kashmiri Gate, Dilshad Garden and Shahdara. It consists of 1BHK flats or DDA flats well furnished.

West Delhi
Dwarka location is the best location of west delhi for rentals. It is the most sorted and the most searched location online for the rental apartments. The search includes both DDA flats or 1BHK poshed apartments. Being close to metro and clean-greenery place- A favorite among the rental students. Sometimes, pricing is high but the infrastructure provided by them balances all well, even the pricings.

So, good luck!!! :)

Return to “South Delhi”