Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 14 Jun 2017, 19:44
- Forum: South Bangalore
- Topic: North Bangalore or South Bangalore? What do you suggest for buying property?..
- Replies: 5
- Views: 177
Whichever place one invests in the Bangalore, as the bangalore is developing then so is the property value will be appreciated accordingly and will be on the rise. Therefore, investment in bangalore will not be a loosing deal.
- 11 Jun 2017, 18:50
- Forum: North Goa
- Topic: Which is the best time to visit Goa..??
- Replies: 7
- Views: 172
I just love GOA a lot.... so, I can visit here at anytime of the whole year. I hope my post will be helpfulr for the travellers, as well... GOOD LUCK GUYS
- 22 May 2017, 13:32
- Forum: South Delhi
- Topic: How do I search Rented apartments/flats in New Delhi...?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 98
Renting apartments/ flats in NEW DELHI is a challenging and a time-taking task. --- With Technology available online, one can find out several platforms such as 99acres.com, magicbricks.com, quiker.com, commonfloor.com Here you can find out the rented places info.( with broker/ without broker) --- I...
- 22 May 2017, 13:07
- Forum: NCR AREAS INCLUDING GURGAON, GREATER NOIDA, GHAZIABAD, SONEPAT, MANESAR, SOHNA ROAD
- Topic: Do you know some of the unique and magnificient places to buy in apartments/villas in NCR?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 115
Why to invest in Gurgaon......? I think that buying apartments and villas in gurgaon is a better option as compared to Greater Noida. Gurgaon now being called as " GURUGRAM" is closer to the malls and several IT hubs, also nearby West Delhi, Dwarka, and closed to South Delhi- THE POSH AREA...